To safeguard your interests and provide the best service support for your product, in accordance with the relevant national laws and provisions across the three listed guarantees of after-sales services (the “Three-Guarantee Standard for Vehicle Parts”), the specific provisions on warranty policy are as follows:
- Without limitation to your legal rights, the following claims may only be made within a maximum of 1 year following the purchase date of the product.
- If the product you received has any quality issue, or does not match your actual purchase order and must be returned, you need to provide the corresponding invoice/purchase receipt, and our company will cover the fee for you.
Exceptions to the warranty
In the following cases, the sold product is beyond the scope of our repair services and you will be responsible for any fees for its repair.
- The sold product is beyond the prescribed service period and scope, per the timelines established in “Three-Guarantee Standard for Vehicle Parts.”
- The sold product is damaged due to the failure to use, drive, maintain and/or adjust the vehicle correctly according to the user manual.
- The sold product is damaged due to rain, ice, snow, smoke, chemicals or chemical corrosion.
- The loss is beyond the warranty scope and the sold product is affected by force majeure (including but not limited to earthquakes, typhoons, fire, flood, social incidents, mass incidents, violent crimes, etc.), which cause failure or damage.
- You have not normally used and/or maintained the battery or have stored it for more than the maximum storage safety period of three months (the whole vehicle is plugged in and stored for more than one month, and the initial power for separate storage is less than 50% for more than three months). Failure to charge the battery causes under-voltage of the battery feed, which cannot be repaired.
- You have not repaired the sold product at an officially authorized service location, but refitted, disassembled, repaired, and damaged the entire product as well as normal use of its parts.
- Your use of non-original accessories has damaged the parts of the product or you have changed the circuitry or wiring configuration without authorization.
- Product failure and damage caused by human factors such as crashing, overloading, speeding, etc. during your driving.
- Lack of valid three-guarantee certificates, after-sales service card or product purchase invoice, or the certificate or card number you provide does not match that of the product.
- You have altered or changed the three-guarantee service date of the product and its parts without authorization.
Three-Guarantee Standard For Vehicle Parts
|Item(s)||Warrant content||Warranty length|
|Main engine||Frame assembly, wheel hub motor assembly, controller assembly, handle, instrument assembly, straight front rod and charging port||One year|
|Parts||Battery assembly, charger, brake handle and finger-operating throttle||Six months|
|Vulnerable parts of appearance||Handle covers, front fenders, rear fenders, plastic pedals, reflective stickers, parking bracket assembly and rubber plug||Three months|
Detailed clauses Exceptions to the warranty The right of final interpretation of this warranty card belongs to Zhejiang Okai Vehicle Co., Ltd.
Product purchased through an authorized retailer must follow the return policies of the retailer and cannot be returned to OKAI directly. Products purchased through OKAI website
must meet the terms and conditions below:
Returning products within 30 days of receiving the product:
Product purchased from OKAI website
may only be returned by the original purchaser within 30 days from the date the product was received. The refund will be back to the original method of payment. The customer will be responsible for return shipping cost and a 10% restocking fee for any new, unused products in the original package. Any products that have been lightly used out of the box and/or ridden will carry a restocking fee of 20% if returned. To initiate a return, please contact us /or submit a return ticket(return request form) with your receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your product back without contacting us first. Please do not send your purchase back to our manufacturer. Please follow the following steps to return the product:
- Apply a return authorization number(RAN) by submitting a request form.
- Receiving the mail of an RAN by OKAI.
- Packed the product securely in the original packaging.
- Marked your RAN clearly on the outside of the package or the item will be refused.
- A proof of your original purchase is required.
Once the product is received & inspected at our facility, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 2-5 business days. Any product not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts or accessories for reasons not due to our error, or any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery, will not be returned or refund. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. If you haven’t received your refund within this time and have checked with your bank, please contact us at [email protected]
If you have placed an order, we may be able to cancel the order if we receive the cancellation within a 60-minute window of order processing. Please give us a call as soon as you have made the decision that you no longer want the order. Contact us with any order cancellations at +1-(626)-343-2099 or email [email protected]
If you receive a product that is damaged in shipping, defective or that is not the product you ordered, please call us for special instructions at +1-909-295-4718.