Feel the breeze of the racers speeding past, watch the community come together, and step onto the ground of a real speedway.
FIVE different EV races, open track time (with rails, ramps, boxes, and more!) giveaways including $1,000s in raffle prizes, test rides from the industry's most prominent brands, and surprise challenges!
Join OKAI at the Apple Valley Speedway in SoCal for PEV races, test rides, raffle prizes and more! Be sure to stop by our booth to test-ride the Panther! Get your tickets at https://riderguide.com/riderfest/ and use code OKAI35 to get 35% all tickets and pre-sale tee shirts.
There is a $10 entry fee required by AVS and will be collected by their staff at the gate. You will be required to sign a liability waiver at check-in as well. The speed limit for the parking and pit areas are 5mph and donuts are not permitted in the parking areas.
OKAI TICKET GIVEAWAY
We're giving away two (2) sets of 2 RIDER FEST Tickets for Oct. 8, 2023, at the Apple Valley Speedway in Apple Valley, Calif.
How to win the tickets:
1. Follow @OKAI.co and @riderguide_official Instagram official accounts
2. Like and follow OKAI USA on Facebook.
3. Like this post and tag the friend you'd bring should you win in the comments.
Our IG account will announce the two winners on Monday, Oct. 2, 2023.
*Each winner will receive 1 Set of 2 Admission Tickets that are for entry into the event only and be announced on our IG Story on Monday, Oct. 8, 2023.
Guidelines for event:
- You must wear a helmet anytime you are on your vehicle
- Please see the venue's FAQ for additional information here
- You must be 18+ for certain test rides and to participate in the sundown open track time at the main track
- In order to earn raffle ticket entry, you can visit vendor tents, take test rides, purchase a t-shirt, participate in yard games and more!
- You are not permitted to race in ANY of the main track races. However, you're strongly encouraged to be an active spectator!
- You will need to pay $10 at the gate directly to the Apple Valley Speedway. Bring cash.
- You will be required to sign a liability waiver at the front gate.
- We reserve the right to remove you from the premises if your behavior is provoking harm towards others.
- Please bring water, snacks, a hat, sunscreen or anything else you may need to keep yourself hydrated, energized and protected.
What to bring:
- Camping/folding chair(s)
- Drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Cameras to capture the memories
- Your PEV! (E-Bike, E-Scooter, ESK8, EUC, One-wheel)
What not to bring:
- Alcohol (for the sake of everyone’s safety)
- You must wear a full face helmet or downhill mountain biking helmet with goggles & chin guard at all times when riding your vehicle, on and off the track.
- Minimum safety gear required= helmet, gloves, shoes covering ankles, elbow/knee protection
- Fully Body Gear while racing, test riding, and using stunt equipment is highly encouraged.
- Your safety is our number one priority!
- Racers are required to abide by strict guidelines while on the track.
- Helmets must be worn when riding your pEV on the track, in the pits, at the skid pad and in the parking areas.
- We will remove any vehicle that is not safe or may cause damage to other racers, vehicles or the track.
- For basic safety guidelines click here.
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, hats, and water to ensure protection from the heat.
- You must be 18+ to race, participate in the community ride, and take certain test rides.